martes, 18 de febrero de 2014

Yaya Toure: "I have very fond Le Barça"

A most players relish measured their former teams, but Manchester City midfielder Yaya Touré is an exception to the rule. Indeed Touré, who is enjoying a spectacular season under Manuel Pellegrini, shown leery of facing the shock of the first knockout round of the UEFA Champions League against FC Barcelona. "It's difficult because I did not want to play against Barcelona. It is a club that I have a lot of respect, a club that taught me a lot and where I have many friends who helped me, "said the 30 years.

I'll play against these guys in the Camp Nou. It is the stage where I always wanted to play and now back wearing a different shirt. I did not want to play in front of these fans that gave me so much love and respect, but that's football, "he added.

The Ivory Coast international signed for Barcelona in 2007 from AC Monaco FC, raising as Barca two league titles and one UEFA Champions League among other trophies. Three years later he signed for Manchester City FC, where this season and has 12 goals in league (the highest total of his career), helping the team to follow Pellegrini in the struggle of four titles.

"In Barcelona my job was to hold and organize. It was to be focused and never lose focus. Now you can descolgarme defense and join the attack, I'm not limited to the midfield and Barcelona. I like England because it is an open and very fast paced league, "he said.

Touré won the Premier League in his second year in England, although European glory was not so simple, because the City had fallen twice in the group stage of the UEFA Champions League this season. "The first two seasons were difficult, but now everything is going well. We have a coach who has a very good vision of how we play. He understands football and taught us a lot, "said three times named African Footballer of the Year.

Regarding duels knockout of 18 February and 12 March Touré anticipated a "great game" to "a great club with a fantastic history." The former player of KSK Beveren, Metalurh Donetsk FC Olympiacos FC and is eager to show the quality of the City in the UEFA Champions League, saying: "We have a great desire to show our fans and everyone that the City is on the way correct. "



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario